C2 Services Overview
We can get your belongings from point A to point B without any muss or fuss. We are the best in the business and do things right the first time. At C2 Moving we’ll C2 it, no matter what it is!
When moving with us, you can pack your stuff or we can do it for you. Full service packing of your items is available to those who need it. We specialize in packing so you don’t need to worry about your items.
Nothing is more scary then moving a piano, especially one that has been part of your family for years. Forget the stress and let us handle it for you. Uprights and Grands, we know how to move them safely.
Nothing is to big or small for our professional team of movers. From weird shaped objects to heavy objects to fragile items, don’t let someone without the years of experience like C2 movers handle it.
Our team can handle any sort of fragile item you throw at them. (We do not however recommend throwing your fragile items at our team.) One and done we will get it to your destination in the same condition it left your home.
Things become brittle with age, but that is not an obstacle for C2 Moving. We know what it takes to move antiques without compromising their integrity. This is a specialized type of move you don’t want to trust to amateurs.
We know how to pack things in a organized and efficient manner so that when you get to your destination unpacking and finding things isn’t like doing the Sunday crossword puzzle in the newspaper.
After the stress of moving who wants to spend time unpacking their belongings? We do! Allow us to help you get all moved into your new home, apartment, or office with our unpacking services!
Quick & Easy Moving Tips
Here are some things you can do to make your move just that much easier for yourself!
1. Pack an overnight bag with all the essentials you will need for the first day or so in your new place to ensure you have what you need.
2. If you are packing your own boxes, give yourself 2-4 weeks to pack everything up.
3. Pack the items you will need FIRST in a clear plastic bin.
4. Wrap your breakables (dishes, glasses, etc.) in clothing to save on bubble wrap.
5. For extra padding, pack your glasses and stemware in clean socks.
6. In addition to labeling what's in your boxes, add what room they'll be going into, as well.
7. If you can, show up to your new home before the move and pre-clean the bathroom and kitchen.
8. Place an extra cotton pad or ball into your powder cosmetics to keep them from breaking.
9. Cover the openings of your toiletries with saran wrap, then put the tops back on.
10. Pack plates vertically, like records. They'll be less likely to break.
11. Keep drawers intact by covering them with Press'n Seal.
12. Press'n Seal is also great for keeping jewelry displays intact.
13. Keep sandwich bags handy for holding any small parts of things you have to take apart, like curtain rods or mounted flat-screen TVs.
14. Take a photo of how your electronics are connected so you can remember how and where all the wires go.
15. Cut down on boxes by making all of your baskets, laundry bins, hampers, and suitcases work for you.
16.Vacuum seal your out-of-season clothing.
17. Fill the nail holes in your previous home with a bar of soap.
18. Change your address at least two weeks prior to moving.